1. What do I do if I forgot my Thinkific login information?
If you forget your login info click on “forgot password?” and Thinkific will take you through the steps to reset your password
2. Why are my courses not showing up on my ASHA transcript?
Self-Study courses are submitted to ASHA on a quarterly basis. This means it could take up to 5 1/2 months for the course to show up on your transcript. If it has been more than 5 1/2 months we suggest you contact ASHA and/or submit an appeal. You can follow this link for the appeal process: https://www.asha.org/CE/CEUs/Missing-Courses/
3. Do you offer discounts for current students who are not eligible for ASHA CEUs?
At this time we do not offer discounts for students. However, we do offer group rates for groups of 10 or more participants within the same institution. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested in having a Carolina Speech Pathology clinician speak at your graduate dysphagia course about FEES please email Selena Reece at email@example.com.
4. How long to do I have to complete the self-study webinars?
You will have 1 year from the time you registered to complete your courses. Thinkific will send you reminders letting you know you have an unfinished course in your account.
5. How long has Carolina Speech Pathology, LLC been an ASHA-Approved CEU provider?
Carolina Speech Pathology has been as ASHA-Approved CEU provider since 2014. We are honored to be able to provide SLPs with current, evidence-based learning opportunities.
Carolina Speech Pathology’s self-study courses are non-refundable.