- Describe the normal respiratory system.
- Identify different types of pneumonia.
- Identify the SLP’s role in treating patients with pneumonia.
- Successful participation in this course includes completion of the post-test with a score of 80% or higher, then participants will automatically receive a course completion certificate. If you would like to have your participation reported to ASHA, it must be indicated on the registration form
- Self study courses are reported to ASHA on a monthly basis. ASHA CE Providers have up to 45 days from the course's end date to send your participation to the ASHA CE Registry. The ASHA CE Registry processing time usually takes one week. During periods of heavy volume, processing time may be longer.
No refunds for self-study courses.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 877-390-1887.
Vanessa Peregrim Lauf received her Masters degree from Loyola University in 2006 and her BCS-S in 2017. She provides mobile FEES to the Maryland/DC/VA territory for Carolina Speech Pathology and also serves as the Clinical Lead. Prior to joining CSP in 2016, Vanessa worked at University of Maryland Medical Center in the acute care and outpatient setting with adults and pediatrics. She has presented posters and lectures at ASHA and Maryland State Association Conferences and has taught Ethics at the graduate level. She currently serves as adjunct faculty at Loyola University of MD. Instructor Disclosure: Ms. Lauf has the following financial relationship to disclose: she is a salaried employee of Carolina Speech Pathology. She also receives compensation for teaching at Loyola. Ms. Lauf has no non-financial relationships to disclose